At Caprica Online Accountants we believe the future of accounting resides in the cloud.
What is the cloud?
‘The Cloud’ is a pretty ambiguous term but it generally means that data is stored on the internet and can be accessed from a normal computer through a web browser (no installations!). In accounting terms this means that the days of a local server hosting clunky Sage are over.
The benefits for small business
Accounting in the cloud is perfect for small businesses. Advantages include:
- Clear real time visibility of your finances, the days of receiving irrelevant annual accounts seven months late are over
- Access from any internet browser or smart phone, wherever you are.
- Intuitive easy to use software
- Constant information sharing with your accountant
- Connect your accounting software to your bank to automatically import your financial data
- Integration of your accounting system with other mission critical apps such as your CRM database or eCommerce platform allowing a high degree of automation
- Better value
- Scalable systems that can grow with your business
Your Caprica Accountant always by your side
Our clients often comment on something unusual about how this works, although we haven’t made a large portion of our accountants ‘in real life’ our clients feel that they are much closer to their accountant than they were to their previous local but old-fashioned accountant.
We really care about being accessible and available for our clients. If you like to communicate by email we will always reply within 24 hours but hopefully in 2. If you like to phone up we will be here to answer and if you prefer to IM on Skype we are nearly always online and can quickly answer whatever queries you have.
Cloud Accountants that get it
If you are interested in a firm of accountants that really ‘get’ the cloud please see what we can offer and get in touch.